MACAO, August 2 – To cooperate with the Macao government’s anti-epidemic measures, from August 2, all people who intend to enter the Conde de São Januário General Hospital, health centers, health posts or other medical facilities under the Health Bureau – including staff and visitors – will not be required to present the rapid antigen self-test result upon entry; however, they must still present a valid Macau health code, wear a surgical mask or higher standard mask, undergo a body temperature check, scan the site’s QR code and comply with other anti -epidemic. The adjustment will be made in a timely manner in accordance with CDC guidelines.
From August 2, health services, drug resupply and other services at the Conde de São Januário General Hospital, health centers and health posts will be organized as follows:
1. Conde de São Januário General Hospital
1. Resumption of normal medical services
- the Accident and Emergency Department (including the Island Emergency Station);
- Hospitalization service and surgical operations;
- Specialized outpatient services (excluding health education interviews and related services).
2. Medical examination services
For blood sampling and clinical pathology analysis, X-ray examination and other examination services, users should report according to the date and time notified by the hospital by phone call or SMS.
3. Arrangement for drug resupply
- The specialized outpatient pharmacy provides the usual services: Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.; Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- For residents whose medication is insufficient and who require a prescription for specialist medication, they can call 8390 6000 (if the lines are busy, please leave your message, the staff will answer you as soon as possible) or register on CHCSJ Main Lobby during office hours. Patients will be informed by SMS when such drugs have been prescribed, they can collect the drugs by presenting the SMS received at the contracted pharmacies or the specialized outpatient pharmacy.
- For Macau residents living in mainland China, their families or friends can collect medicine on their behalf and then deliver to them by post. Before sending, please take note of the relevant policies for sending medicine packages in the place of residence of the recipient, as well as the necessary proofs to be presented, for example a prescription receipt or an identity document. In case of emergency, it is advisable to consult a doctor at the current place of residence.
- An urgent medicine delivery service will be provided to citizens in quarantine hotels.
4. Visiting service resumes on a limited scale
A maximum of 2 visitors per patient will be allowed at a time; no visitors under the age of five are allowed at this time.
5. Arrangement for relevant services
- Outpatient, treatment or examination services
People who will not be able to receive consultation, treatment or medical examination services at CHCSJ due to the suspension of services between June 20 and August 1 will continue to be followed by telephone consultation, or will be rescheduled with the new device announced by SMS.
Special situations will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. For any enquiries, please call the hospital hotline on 8390 6000 (office hours) or 8390 3600 (outside office hours).
2. Health Centers, Health Posts, Physical Examination Center for Civil Servants, Blood Transfusion Center, Public Health Laboratory (LSP) and Medical Activity Authorization Unit
1. Health centres, health posts and Physical examination center for civil servants
(1) resume normal medical services;
(2) Arrangement for relevant services:
• Drug replenishment
Physicians on call at health centers will prescribe drugs to patients who need them, and affected patients will be notified by telephone for the collection of drugs at health centers.
• Prenatal health care, obstetric ultrasound, first prenatal visit and child vaccination service
For those who cannot receive related services at the health center as scheduled due to the above arrangements, the health center will notify the new appointment date by telephone in an orderly manner.
Special situations will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. For any inquiries, the public can contact the relevant health centers during office hours: Fai Chi Kei Health Center (2856 2922), Hac Sa Wan Health Center (2841 3178), Ilha Verde Health Center (2831 0033), Tap Seac Health Center (2852 2232), Praia do Manduco Health Center (2831 3418), Hoi Pong Health Center (2892 0024), Nossa Senhora do Carmo – Lago Health Center (2850 0400), Ocean Gardens Health Center ( 2881 3089), Seac Pai Van Health Center (2850 2001), Coloane Health Post (2888 2176).
2. Blood Transfusion Center
The blood center will provide blood donation service as usual from August 2 and will be open from Monday to Sunday. In order to avoid long waiting times, citizens wishing to donate blood are advised to make an appointment in advance on the Blood Transfusion Center website. For all enquiries, please call 2828 6699.
Also, the blood donation bus will stop at the area between Edifício Banco Luso Internacional and Macao Square (Rua do Dr. Pedro José Lobo, Macao) as usual on August 1 (Tuesday) from 1:00 p.m. at 6 p.m. ., to provide blood donation services to the public.
3. Public Health Laboratory (LSP)
Normal operation will resume from August 2.
Medical Activity Licensing Unit
Normal public services will resume from August 2, license renewals can be processed through the online renewal system. If there is a need for in-person services, citizens should first schedule an appointment by phone or email and then report to the Medical Activity Licensing Unit as scheduled after receiving confirmation of the appointment. -you. For appointment booking and enquiries, please call 2871 3734 or 2871 3735, or email [email protected] Address: 2/F, Block 1 of Edifício Cheng I at Rua Nova da Ilha Verde, Macau (Ilha Verde Health Center).
3. COVID-19 Vaccination Services
1. Immunization hours during working days
- Macao Forum Large Community Vaccination Station: 09:00-17:30;
- All Health Centers and Health Posts: from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., and from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
2. Vaccination schedules during non-working days and public holidays
- Macau Forum Large Community Vaccination Station: 09:00-17:00;
- Health centers Hac Sa Wan, Fai Chi Kei, Ilha Verde, Tap Seac, Praia do Manduco, Nossa Senhora do Carmo – Lago and Ocean Gardens: from 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.